The Coen brothers sure do have a knack for making cult films, but the one that has resonated the most is probably the tale of The Dude. There are three things to know about The Dude: he bowls; he chills; he wears the same cardigan he’s probably never washed, and he drinks White Russians. This is a classic White Russian, just the way he likes it. Along with our favorite Dude-inspired cardigans. Rest assured, it’ll really tie the room together.
SERVES 1 DUDE
- Cracked ice
- 2 fl oz (60 ml) vodka
- 1.5 fl oz (45 ml) coffee liqueur
- 1.5 fl oz (45 ml) half-and-half
- Add cracked ice to a rock’s glass.
- Pour in the vodka, followed by the coffee liqueur.
- Top with the half-and-half.
OUR FAVORITE DUDE-INSPIRED CARDIGANS
CHECK OUT MORE OF CASSANDRA’S GEEKY CHEF RECIPES
THE GEEKY CHEF COOKBOOK
THE GEEKY BARTENDER