This holiday mule is extra boozy—with lime flavored hard seltzer, courtesy of Fountain Beverage Co. in place of your run-of-the-mill ginger beer. If you’re not a big cook and find yourself unsure how to contribute to your holiday parties, here’s your chance to shine. And yes, overpriced copper mule mugs are a must. Presentation is half the battle.
- 2 oz vodka (preferably Tito’s)*
- 1.5 oz ginger syrup
- .5 oz cranberry juice
- .25 oz fresh lime juice
- 4 oz lime hard seltzer (preferably FOUNTAIN)
- Garnish: lime wheel & cranberries
- Combine vodka, ginger syrup, cranberry juice & fresh lime juice in a mixing tin with ice.
- Stir for 15-20 seconds. You want roughly .5 oz of water liberated from ice & mixed into the drink.
- Strain into an iced double rocks glass.
- Top with lime hard seltzer (preferably FOUNTAIN).
- Garnish with lime wheel and cranberries on a skewer.
*For an elevated mocktail, omit the vodka and use 6oz of FOUNTAIN CBD Lime*